Macau - Study Visa

Macau offers a unique educational experience for students seeking opportunities for a graduate education, Masters, training, leadership and executive programmes etc. Students looking to study in Macau need to obtain an F1 student visa. Students need their university admission letter and a JW202 Form. Students from foreign and studying at a higher institute in Macao may apply for “Special Authorization to Stay “and it is valid for one year only .The University of Macao also has research links with Cambridge. To apply for Student Visa you require a six month valid passport, personal information, consent from, photographs with white background, financial status report, Income Tax documents of parents, medical certificate, Academic records etc. Students are not eligible to work in Macau with a student visa.
European overseas is best visa advisers that can help students for getting visa approval for Macau. Our well qualified staff members guide students for selecting their best career path.

Countries for immigration

Quick Enquiry