Australia - Study Visa


Australia has a world class education system with best and top universities. Australia issues several types of student visa, which applies to a particular group of students for example post-graduate students, vocational student, school students, research etc. To apply for Australia Study Visa, you must fulfill the some requirements like Offer letter from registered Australian Institute or university, English Proficiency, financial capacity, Work Permit Rules, past academic record of student, character certificate etc. European Overseas Immigration & Study Consultants offers advice and guidance for best possible documentation. Our highly qualified team of consultants also guides students in selecting the best course and Institutes/Universities as per their financial status also. We assist and guide you at each stage till you get your visa. We have different types of visa as per the said course opted:
Higher Education Sector Visa (subclass 573) or Postgraduate Research Sector Visa (subclass 574) is suitable at university or tertiary level
School Sector visa (subclass 571) may be suitable for primary and secondary school.
Non Award Sector visa (subclass 575) is suitable for non-award foundation studies course.
Independent ELICOS Sector visa (subclass 570) is best suited for English Language Intensive Courses for Overseas Students
European overseas is best visa advisers that can help students for visa approval for studies in Australia esteemed colleges. European overseas is one stop solution for educational immigration solutions. Our professionally equipped student counselors go the extra mile to student decide the career path that best suits their profile.

Countries for immigration

Quick Enquiry