USA - Study Visa

usa-study-visaThe United States is the premiere destination for World class learning institutions. American colleges and universities have top-notch education programs with highly qualified teaching staff which is major reason of attraction of students from worldwide Colleges and Universities in America are given professional accreditation by different governing bodies. Because of the latest technology into college/university curriculum, encouraging students to obtain proficiency before they go out into the workplace, that’s why students from worldwide want to migrate to USA for higher studies. Before applying for a visa, all student visa applicants are required to be accepted and approved by their school or program. There are two types of visa for new students F-1 and M-1. F-1 and M-1 student visas can be issued up to 120 days in advance of your course of study start date. Students may renew their visas at any time, as long as they have maintained student status.
F1 visa is for students attending a full-time degree or academic program at a school, college, or university approved by U.S. Immigration.
M1 visa is for students enrolled in non-academic or “vocational study”. Mechanical studies, technical studies, cooking classes, language programs, and flight school or cosmetology program are a few that come under “vocational study”. The M1 visa is valid for only one year. Students may apply for extensions for up to three years. Students who leave the U.S. for a break in studies of five months or more may lose their F-1 or M-1 status unless their activities overseas are related to their course of study.
European Overseas is a complete visa solutions provider. European Overseas highly qualified team guides students to full fill their dreams and achieve their future goals. European Overseas helps students to immigrate in the easy and most efficient way.

Countries for immigration

Quick Enquiry