USA - Tourist Visa

It’s famous for its wide array of popular tourist destinations, ranging from the skyscrapers of Manhattan and Chicago, to the natural wonders of Yellowstone and Alaska, to the warm, sunny beaches of Florida, Hawaii and Southern California. The tourist visa is a Nonimmigrant visa for people wishing to enter United States temporarily for pleasure, medical treatment, and business. The visitor visa is often known as B-1/B-2 visa. B-2 visa is the right visa for you if you want to visit USA for a short duration for pleasure, tourism, or meet relatives/ family. Traveling USA for medical purpose, you need to have documents like a medical diagnosis, a letter from a physician or medical facility in the United States, statement of financial responsibility from the individuals or organization paying.
Persons coming to the US in an approved exchange program may be eligible for the J-1 Exchange Visitor’s visa. J-1 programs often cover students, short-term scholars, business trainees, teachers, professors and research scholars, specialists, international visitors, government visitors and camp counselors.

European Overseas is one of the Best Immigration Consultants due to its honest and meticulous appraisal by the clients all over the world. We provide end to end services to our clients for complete range of visas.

Countries for immigration

Quick Enquiry