Singapore - Work Visa


  • There are four main types of Singapore work visa for people looking for professional work in Singapore
  • Singapore Employment Pass (EP)The person who requires work permit for Singapore, the Singapore employment pass is the most common type of work permit for Singapore. Candidates need to earn at least $3,300 a month and have acceptable qualifications and professional skills.
  • Singapore Entrepreneur Pass (EntrePass)People who want to setup their new business in the country require Singapore Entrepreneur pass. The owner of the company requires Entrepass for working the country. This Singapore work visa can last for up to two years and are also eventually eligible for permanent residency.
  • Singapore S Pass
    For mid-level skilled foreigners like technician’s, S pass work visa is required, who earn each month more than S$2,200. An S Pass applicant is assessed based the eligibility of an employer based on their quota of international workers as well as an applicant’s qualifications. S Pass applications are assessed on multiple criteria including salary, education qualification, skills, and job type and work experience.
  • Personalized Employment Pass for Singapore (PEP)Personalized Employment Pass for Singapore (PEP) is meant for highly qualified individuals who wish to work in Singapore. It is work visa in Singapore for top-tier professionals, which is issued on the basis of applicant’s merits. PEP is not exclusive to one employer, rendering its holder the flexibility and freedom to pursue any desired employment opportunity in Singapore. The eligibility required for PEP is, they must earn a minimum annual fixed salary of S$144,000, for P1 Pass holders must earn a fixed monthly salary of at least S$12, 000, for overseas professionals, who are not unemployed for longer than 6 consecutive months, must have at least S$18,000 as their last drawn fixed monthly salary.
    PEP pass holders are not allowed to start their own business in Singapore, PEP holder can be a salary-drawing director of a company as long as the company is not owned by them.

European Overseas help you with Employment Pass application, including: Pre-application information and advice on Singapore, filing Employment Pass application, tracking application status while under processing, liaising with Direct MOM officer in charge, responding to MOM’s request for additional information etc.

Countries for immigration

Quick Enquiry